Select a size:
Why We Like The Cirque Shell Jacket
The Black Diamond Cirque Shell Jacket is a technical softshell that we grab for alpine climbing and trekking in mild climates with a constant chance for rainfall. Unlike most shells, the Cirque's fabric has a four-way stretch to ensure we have full mobility on the mountain. Black Diamond treated the fabric with DWR to withstand moisture by beading raindrops right off the surface. The hood is compatible with climbing helmets, and all the pockets are accessible even with a harness on.
- Technical softshell performs on alpine climbs and hard treks
- Four-way stretch fabric treated to resist moisture
- Adjustable hood is compatible with climbing helmets
- Zippered pockets positioned for access with your harness on
- Item #BLD00X2
- 75% nylon, 14% polyester, 11% elastane, DWR
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 29in
- adjustable, climbing-helmet compatible
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 3 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.