sale $132.76 - $174.95
Cirque Shell Jacket
The Black Diamond Men's Cirque Shell Jacket is a technical softshell suitable for alpine climbing and trekking in mild climates with a constant chance for rainfall. Unlike most shells, the Cirque's fabric has a four-way stretch to ensure full mobility on the mountain. Black Diamond treated the fabric with DWR to withstand moisture by beading raindrops right off the surface. The hood is compatible with climbing helmets, and all the pockets are accessible even with a harness on.
- Technical softshell performs on alpine climbs and difficult treks
- Four-way stretch fabric treated to resist moisture
- Adjustable hood is compatible with climbing helmets
- Zippered pockets positioned so you can access them with your harness on
- Item #BLD00X2
75% nylon, 14% polyester, 11% elastane, DWR
adjustable, climbing-helmet compatible
2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
backpacking, hiking, mountaineering, trad climbing
- Q & A
Black Diamond Cirque
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium.
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 180lbs
Black Diamond Cirque jacket was a great buy. Waterproof shell that I can use all season with proper layering but especially as a spring skiing top.