3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Cirque 84 Ski
Built for dedicated backcountry skiers who don't even bother with lift lines and busy parking lots, the Cirque 84 Alpine Touring Skis are ready to get sendy on some nice, secluded routes. Sized slightly narrower than most powder-hungry skis out there, what you lose in float you gain in technical handling while ski mountaineering or tackling deep couloirs. And with a lightweight paulownia core and even lighter pre-preg carbon fiber layup, you can expect to find yourself spending longer in the backcountry, with energy for seconds.
- Lightweight skis for ski mountaineering and longer backcountry tours
- 84mm waist underfoot excels in tight spaces and on tricky skintracks
- Early rise tip helps you stay afloat in soft snow or sail over crud
- Low rise tail holds stability better in hardpack or windbuff
- Ultralight wood core makes this a dream for unhill travel
- Carbon laminate adds torsional strength and a balanced flex
- Touring-specific ABS tail protector w/integrated skin-clip tab
- Item #BLDZ9AS
- 157cm, 164cm, 171cm, 178cm
- [157cm] 112 / 84 / 102mm, [164cm] 114 / 84 / 103mm, [171cm] 115 / 84 / 104mm, [178cm] 117 / 84 / 105mm
- Turn Radius
- [157cm] 17.5m, [164cm] 18.5m, [171cm] 19.5m, [178cm] 20.5m
- rocker tip & tail
- paulownia wood
- ultralight carbon, titanal binding plate
- ABS sidewalls
- PTex 4500 sintered
- all-conditions rise
- Claimed Weight
- (pair) [157cm] 3lb 15.52oz (1801g), [164cm] 4lb 3.68oz (1919g), [171cm] 4lb 8.65oz (2060g), [178cm] 4lb 13.6oz (2200g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- backcountry skiing, freeride/powder skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.