Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Cirque 78 Alpine Touring Skis
The Cirque 78 is Black Diamond’s lightest touring ski and is ideal for big vert days and big objectives—regardless of conditions. The ski’s ultralight construction comes courtesy of a pre-preg carbon fiber layup that maintains a damp, torsionally stiff feel that inspires confidence in steep terrain and firm conditions. For added touring efficiency, the Cirque features a skin tip tab to keep climbing skins securely in place during kick-turns and long ascents.
- Ultralight ski mountaineering skis for big missions and big vert
- Pre-preg carbon layup saves weight and maintains stiffness
- Narrow 78mm waist with raised tips and tails for a nimble feel
- Titanal reinforcement binding area for secure binding mounts
- Skin clip tabs help keep climbing skins secure while climbing
- Item #BLDZ9AT
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.