Gold standard camming device.
There are many reasons why most climbers rely on Black Diamond's Camalot C4 to save them when they fall. Just look around world-class climbing destinations like Yosemite and Indian Creek, and you're bound to see trad racks filled with Camalots. That's because this best-selling and most-trusted camming device boasts the original double axle design for an unparalleled performance. Double axles provide a larger placement range to give you more opportunities to place each cam in cracks ranging from offwidths to tight fingers. The double axle design also allows you to place the cam passively like a stopper. The Camalot also features a continuous cable stem for strength, an ergonomic thumb loop for easy handling, Black Diamond's patented sling for long-lasting durability, and a trigger with stops for easy cleaning.
- Gold standard camming device for trad climbing
- Double-axle design for extra-large expansion range
- Double-axle design works as cam stops
- Large thumb loop provides a clip-in point for aid climbers
- Color-coded for quick identification
- Includes five sizes from .05 to 3 (loose fingers to fists)
- Click sizing chart link for range, strength, and weight info
- Item #BLD0839