Select Style & Size:
Camalot C4 Package Hand and Fist Size #1-3
Supercrack of the Desert, El Cap's East Buttress, and the Alaska Highway in Squamish—these are the classic trad climbs where having Black Diamond's Camalot C4 Package Hand and Fist Size #1-3 comes in handy. This new generation is 10% lighter than its predecessor, has a new tread pattern, and features a stems that all have the same flex. Even though these new cams are lightweight, no strength was sacrificed and they have the same shape, camming angle, and placement ranges of their predecessors. This hand and fist package can either be the beginnings of a new trad rack or to boost your existing rack when you're headed out to climb the classics.
- Hand and fist cam package of the new generation of the Camalot C4
- Sizes 1-3 included for use on routes that use hand and fist jams
- Same shape, camming angle, and placement ranges as the previous C4
- Single stem and double axel design doubles as cam stops
- Stems feature the same flex for unification during climbs
- Large thumb loop offers a clip-in point when you're aid climbing
- New tread pattern commemorates a new generation of Camalots
- Item #BLD00ZR
- Placement Range
-  1.19 - 2.05in,  1.46 - 2.55in,  2.0 - 3.46in
- Cam Lobes
- #1-3 C4 Camalots, new lobe pattern, new color tags on slings
- Recommended Use
- trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.