Select Style & Size:
Camalot C4 Package Finger Size #.3-.75
Black Diamond's new generation Camalot C4 Finger Size Package includes the smallest cams in the C4 family for skinny cracks and basically any trad route. These finger size cams help you sew up classics like Indian Creek's Coyne Crack, On The Loose in Adirondacks, and Sasquatch in Little Cottonwood Canyon. This new generation is 10% lighter than its predecessor, has a new tread pattern, and features a stems that all have the same flex. Even though these new cams are lightweight, no strength was sacrificed and they have the same shape, camming angle, and placement ranges of their predecessors. This package can either be the beginnings of a new trad rock or a boost to your existing rack when you're headed out to climb some finger-crack classics.
- Finger size cam package of the new generation of the Camalot C4
- Sizes .3-.75 included for use on routes featuring small cracks
- Same shape, camming angle, and placement ranges as previous C4
- Double-axle design allows widest usable range for each cam unit
- Stems feature the same flex for consistency during your climbs
- Large thumb loop provides a clip-in point when you're aid climbing
- New tread pattern sets this generation apart from its predecessors
- Item #BLD00ZQ
- Placement Range
- [0.3] 0.54 - 0.92 in, [0.4] 0.61 - 1.05 in, [0.5] 0.77 - 1.32 in, [0.75] 0.94 - 1.62 in
- Cam Lobes
- Camalot C4 .3-.75, new lobe pattern, new color tags on slings
- Recommended Use
- trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.