Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The BoundaryLine Mapped Jacket
As versatile as they come, the Black Diamond BoundaryLine Mapped Jacket combines rugged waterproofing with intelligent, innovative insulation so we can ski comfortably whether it's a spring day at the resort or a powder day in the backcountry. Its fully sealed, BD.Dry membrane gives the four-way stretch shell phenomenal waterproof ratings to ensure solid protection during the snowiest days of the season. Black Diamond made the body-mapped insulation out of Lavalan wool for better moisture management and temperature regulation.
- Technical ski jacket with tough weather defense and warm comfort
- BD.Dry membrane boasts rugged waterproof, breathable ratings
- Ventilation zippers under each arm amplify airflow
- Stretchy powder skirt stows away for spring days on corduroy
- Adjustable hood is compatible with ski helmets
- Pockets for resort passes, climbing skins, and more
- Item #BLD011A
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.