Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The BoundaryLine Insulated Jacket
Out of Black Diamond's entire collection of ski shells, the Men's BoundaryLine Insulated Jacket is by the far the warmest option for the coldest days of the season. Black Diamond's BD.dry membrane boasts high waterproof, breathable ratings to keep comfy when you're getting after it on powder days. Thermolite insulation provides performance-ready warmth fit for demanding skiers. There are ventilation zippers under each sleeve to amplify airflow, and the powder skirt keeps us covered on the deepest days of the year.
- Black Diamond's best ski shell for the coldest days of the season
- BD.dry membrane with fully sealed seams and high waterproof ratings
- Thermolite synthetic insulation is performance-ready for skiing
- Ventilation zippers under each sleeve amplify airflow
- Powder skirt ensures solid coverage when the snow's soft and deep
- Adjustments at cuffs, hem, and ski helmet compatible hood
- Item #BLD011B
3.5 based on 3 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.