Push the boundaries.
Black Diamond's Boundary Pro 115 Ski is a beefy freeride machine, designed with feedback from BD's roster of ripping athletes. The Boundary Pro features the same shape and construction as the ever-popular Boundary series, but thanks to a fiberglass layer in the top of the ski, these sticks are 20% stiffer than their predecessor. It's a ski designed to slay spines in Alaska, drop monstrous stacks of pillows at Rogers Pass, and huck cliffs in big-mountain comps.
The 115mm waist and rockered tip and tail provide dreamy floatation in snorkel-worthy conditions, and the poplar wood core provides a light, playful feel that will have you bouncing and slashing your way down the mountain. The pre-preg fiberglass layup adds torsional stiffness, and camber underfoot lets you confidently carve GS turns down wind-scoured slopes. While not the lightest touring ski in Black Diamond's fleet, a little extra push on the uphill will be worth it when you let the Boundary Pro 115 loose on the descent.
- A ripping freeride ski for slashing powder and dropping cliffs
- 115mm waist was designed to ski the steep and deep
- Rockered tip and tail float you through powder
- Camber underfoot lays down on hardpack
- Poplar wood core is lively and springy
- Pre-preg fiberglass is light and strong
- Sidewall damping system cuts chatter
- Flat-top construction increases torsional rigidity
- Item #BLD00PB