Boundary Pro 107 Ski
The more all-mountain oriented offering of the limited-edition Boundary Pro duo, Black Diamond's Boundary Pro 107 Ski will carry you through blower pow, chundery crud, and bulletproof hardpack with more grace than the Queen of England. The 107mm waist makes this ski a versatile tool for a variety of backcountry pursuits, be it powder-chasing dawn patrols or couloir-hunting alpine missions. The rockered tip and tail let you float effortless turns through fresh snow, and camber underfoot gives you solid control when the going gets bulletproof.
Black Diamond constructed these sticks with a lively poplar wood core, and a pre-preg fiberglass layup maintains torsional rigidity and stability when you're charging hard. The fiberglass layer is what sets the Boundary Pro apart from the normal Boundary skis, making it 20% stiffer than its soft counterpart and ideal for those looking to get after it from sun up to sun down. The Boundary Pro 107 is definitely a ski geared more towards the downhill, but since you've already proven that you have quads of steel, why not burn a little more on the skintrack and enjoy a rip-roaring good time on the descent?
- An all-mountain freeride ski to charge inbounds and out
- Versatile 107mm waist can handle almost any condition
- Rockered profile floats you through the deep stuff
- Camber underfoot maintains control in variable snow
- Poplar wood core has a poppy, playful feel
- Pre-preg fiberglass layup maintains stiffness
- Sidewall Damping System cuts chatter
- Sandwich construction increases power and torsional rigidity
- Item #BLD00PC
- 138 / 107 / 123mm
- Turn Radius
- flat-top (sandwich)
- poplar wood, pre-preg fiberglass
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, backcountry skiing, freeride/powder skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
January 4, 2018
Solid Touring Skis
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Perfect solution for getting a little more performance on the downhill and not compromising with weight on the uphill. Cannot wait to test them on a multi-day tour.