Boundary Pro 100 Skis
From lift-served powder to big spring lines in the backcountry, the Black Diamond Boundary 100 Ski will do it all. Being the narrowest offering in the Boundary Series, the Boundary 100 has a super versatile 100mm waist that will float knee-deep pow, carve groomers, and leave your quads happy after longer forays in the backcountry. The Boundary has a fun and playful profile with plenty of rocker in the tip to put the ski up in powder, camber underfoot for reliable edge hold in firmer conditions, and a rockered tail to keep the ski loose and playful and for when you're picking tight lines through the trees, or navigating a tight couloir.
The Boundary 100 is made with Black Diamond's 3D Sandwich construction with pre-preg fiberglass laminates for enhanced torsional rigidity and vertical ABS sidewalls to effectively drive power to the edges for a more solid and stable feel when skiing at high speeds. To help eliminate chatter, the engineers over at BD integrated a dampening layer of rubber within the sidewall just behind the contact point of the ski, meaning you won't lose all your fillings when you're forced to ski a bit of boilerplate or hardpack to get back to the base. Like all skis in the Boundary line, the 100 has a poplar wood core, which strikes a good balance between strength and weight, so you won't get tossed at the first sign of crud, or feel too weighed down when you slap some skins on them and head to the backcountry.
- Versatile ski that can handle most terrain and conditions
- 100mm waist holds its own on firm pack or in deeper snow
- Rocker and camber blends edge hold with float, playfulness
- Medium length turn radius is stable at speed and maneuverable
- Pre-preg fiberglass laminate boosts torsional rigidity
- Poplar core provides a damp and responsive platform
- Dampening in sidewall helps eliminate chatter when on ice
- Item #BLD00UI