Astro 250 Headlamp
Boasting a no-nonsense design perfect for moving fast and light in the mountains, the Black Diamond Astro 250 Headlamp gives you all of the essentials to navigate after dark without skimping on illumination. In fact, you’ll find its 250-lumen output impressive for such a streamlined headlamp — lending itself to early-morning ski tours and late-night hikes to your favorite stargazing spots.
Full brightness, dimming, and strobe settings customize the lighting to your exact needs, and there’s even a Brightness Memory that reverts back to your preferred setting on the trail. The IPX-4 stormproof rating ensures it’s ready to combat driving rain and heavy snowfall, and a digital lockout prevents it from accidentally wasting precious battery life when you’re miles from civilization.
- Streamlined headlamp for moving fast and light in the mountains
- 250-lumen output illuminates the darkest stretches of trail
- Light settings: full brightness, dimming, and strobe
- Brightness Memory reverts back to your chosen setting
- IPX-4 stormproof rating withstands inclement weather
- Digital Lockout prevents it from accidentally turning on
- Item #BLDZ9CA
- Power Source
- 3 AAA
- Batteries Included
- full strength, dimming, strobe
- [highest setting] 36m, [lowest setting] 3m
- Burn Time
- [highest setting] 4.5H, [lowest setting] 200H
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
What do you think about this product?
August 2, 2021
Light and Bright
- I've used it several times
It fits well on my head and is super bright so you see where you are goings and more.