Anchor Stretch Pant
Built for knee bars and dive bars, these durable pants are well suited for the day's adventure and everything after. They're sturdy and stretchy for multi-pitch climbs and tricky boulder problems, but don't look out of place when you want to celebrate the day's best sends over drinks.
- Rugged yet mobile pants for long days of climbing
- Cotton/nylon blend is comfortable, tough, and stretchy
- DWR coating sheds light rain to prevent water absorption
- Integrated waistbelt makes it easy to find a comfy fit
- Harness-compatible front pockets stash snacks for the climb
- Item #BLDZ94O
- 61% cotton, 35% nylon, 4% elastane
- 2 hand, 2 rear, 1 zippered thigh
- integrated adjustable waist
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- climbing, hiking, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 21, 2020
Snap button failure
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 200 lbs
Really disappointed in this Black Diamond product mostly because of how dependable this company has been for my gear needs. The snap button failed on my second wear of the pants and pulled out completely from its sewn in anchor point. Will have to get it repaired and probably will replace it with a standard button.