Select a size:
Whether you're working on bouldering problems on crisp spring days or just getting in some last-chance hiking as the snow starts to set in, the Black Diamond Women's Alpine Pant keeps up with most of your mild-weathered mountain adventures. Extremely durable and highly breathable, the Alpine is crafted from a stretchy nylon fabric to handle any on-route move, and its DWR-finish helps put your mind at ease when the weather momentarily takes a turn for the worse. Adjustments in the ankles and at the waist help you customize your fit and protection just the way you like it, while multiple pockets, front and back, stash your smaller essentials easily for ready availability.
- Tough, breathable pant ready for hiking and climbing outings
- Stretchy fabric moves well for hard moves and breathes well
- DWR-finish sheds moisture in light rain
- Slim fit offers natural range of motion and killer style
- Adjustable waist and ankles puts protection in your hands
- Multiple pockets provide reliable storage
- Item #BLD00JB
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved
- 88% nylon, 12% elastane, DWR coating
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered rear, 1 zippered thigh
- adjustable belt
- Claimed Weight
- 12.3 oz
- Recommended Use
- backcountry touring
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.