Select style & size:Select options
Alpine Carbon Z Trekking Poles
You could whittle a cumbersome, non-collapsible walking stick from local hardwood, or you could just grab the Black Diamond Alpine Carbon Z Trekking Pole. Made from 100% carbon fiber, this collapsible trekking pole weighs in at a featherlight 17oz—that's per PAIR—and has a collapsible shaft for easy storage and travel. Interchangeable trekking and powder baskets make it easy to handle summertime hikes and winter trailbreaking, while the Flex Tech Tips let you use rubber for warm-weather missions and carbide for grip on snowy and icy surfaces. Somehow, Black Diamond also managed to work in a natural cork grip with an EVA foam extension and a breathable and moisture-wicking strap, all while making sure the Alpine Z weighed about as much as your beard.
- Lightweight four-season poles for all-mountain missions
- Carbon fiber construction offers feather-lite convenience
- Three-section collapsible shaft can easily be packed away
- Cork grip ensures a comfortable, personalized fit and feel
- EVA foam extension assists with sidehilling steep terrain
- Breathable and moisture-wicking strap keeps you cool and dry
- Trekking and powder baskets included for year-round use
- Item #BLD00SA
What do you think about this product?