Select style & size:Select options
Alpine Carbon Cork Trekking Poles
When carbon is queen, the Alpine Carbon Cork Trekking Pole is your right (and left) hand man. In addition to the featherlite strength of carbon fiber, Black Diamond added a cork handle to absorb the impact of the tip against the trail, and a rubber extension below it so you can quickly shorten the amount of pole in use for sudden shifts in grade. Dual FlickLock Pro locks secure the pole in just the right length for you, and the poles collapse for easy packing when you want your hands free to scramble. Carbide and rubber interchangeable tips, as well as two types of baskets, allow these poles to take you across all sorts of terrain and weather conditions, with nothing but a simple switch before you leave home.
- Lightweight trekking poles with all-season versatility
- Carbon fiber provides durable, ultra-light performance
- Dual FlickLock points are secure and easy to adjust
- Carbide and rubber tips included for summer and winter use
- Includes powder baskets for ski touring or snowshoe hiking
- Cork handle absorbs impact and is smooth in your hand
- Rubber grip extensions help with steep terrain
- Telescoping poles are easy to pack
- Item #BLD00Y8
What do you think about this product?
April 8, 2020
November 17, 2019
2 poles, right? are these the best women's hiking sticks you can buy?
November 18, 2019
Hey Charles! I don't particularly love the cork handle on these as cork doesn't hold up against sweat long term. That being said, these are pretty high quality. The Highest quality trekking poles we sell would be the LEKI Micro Vario Carbon AS Trekking Poles.