Select style & size:Select options
Alpine Carbon Cork Trekking Poles
Boasting tons of versatility and a high quality construction that'll help get you up and over whatever obstacles lie in front of you, the Black Diamond Alpine Carbon Cork Trekking Poles are a reliable partner for any and all adventures on the trail. From mellow hills to steep upper-mountain terrain, you'll always have the extra support you need to push on. They're made with a lightweight yet ultra-strong carbon fiber, and feature two locking adjustment points to help you find the perfect height then pack them down easily when not in use. They've got a premium cork grip that feels comfortable in your hand and also wicks moisture as you hike, and an extended non-slip foam grip that lets you choke up your grip when you're taking on steep and technical terrain. For maximum versatility you've got interchangeable rubber and carbide tips that let you adjust to changing trail surfaces.
- Versatile all-season trekking poles with a comfortable cork grip
- Carbon construction provides lots of strength at a low weight
- Cork grip wicks moisture and feels comfortable in your hand
- Extended non-slip foam grip helps you tackle challenging terrain
- FlickLock Pro adjustment points provide a strong and secure hold
- Padded wrist strap helps add support without discomfort
- Interchangeable carbide and rubber tips adjust to changing surfaces
- Item #BLD00Y7
- Q & A
Basically a feather
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I was very surprised when I picked up the poles and I honestly couldn’t believe how light they were. They felt like feathers in my hands. I haven’t used these for long, but the sweat wicking properties of the cork handles are very convenient and help a ton with blisters. Overall these poles are perfect for everything I need.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Super light trekking poles. Balance point is a touch higher up than I like, but they swing well. Great adjustability and firm cams don't slip. Grippy carbide tip and comfortable cork. The downside for me is the very bulky and uncomfortable wrist straps. I usually just put my hand over the outside of wrist straps, but these are too bulky for that, and I had to cut them off. This isn't perfect either, as this leaves a little uncomfortable hole on the back of the grip. If BD would make a little plug for these or a thinner wrist strap they would be perfect.