Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Alpine Carbon Cork Trekking Poles
Boasting tons of versatility and a high-quality construction that helps us over whatever obstacles lie in front of us, the Black Diamond Alpine Carbon Cork Trekking Poles are a reliable partner for any and all adventures on the trail. From mellow hills to steep upper-mountain terrain, we always have the extra support needed to keep moving. They're made with a lightweight yet ultra-strong carbon fiber, and feature two locking adjustment points to find the perfect height then pack them down easily when not in use. They've got a premium cork grip that feels comfortable in your and also wicks moisture as hike, and an extended non-slip foam grip that lets you choke up your grip when you're taking on steep and technical terrain.
- Versatile all-season trekking poles with a comfortable cork grip
- Carbon construction provides lots of strength at a low weight
- Cork grip wicks moisture and feels comfortable in your hand
- Extended non-slip foam grip helps you tackle challenging terrain
- FlickLock Pro adjustment points provide a strong and secure hold
- Padded wrist strap helps add support without discomfort
- Item #BLD00Y7
4 based on 7 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.