Why We Like The Access Down Jacket
Keeping us warm on active days, the Access Down Jacket is Black Diamond's most versatile down insulator for cold crags, ski tours, and chilly days around town. Its 700-fill down insulation is incredibly lofty and surprisingly warm for how little it weighs. The insulation packs down small to fit in packed duffels or ski packs with ease, and HyperDry's hydrophobic treatment helps the down retain its lofty warmth in moisture-riddled environments like a damp tent. Black Diamond treated the jacket's ripstop shell with DWR for durable water-resistance that beads raindrops, snowflakes, and light moisture right off the surface.
- Black Diamond's epitome of a do-it-all down jacket
- 700-fill down treated with HyperDry for hydrophobic protection
- DWR-treated ripstop shell resists rain, snow, and moisture
- Elastic-bound hood, hem, and cuffs ensure secure coverage
- Item #BLD011H
- [face fabric] 30D ripstop nylon, DWR treatment, [lining] 20D nylon
- 700-fill goose down (85% down, 15% feather)
- Fill Weight
- [medium] 155g
- Center Back Length
- elastic binding
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- skiing, snowboarding, casual, climbing
What do you think about this product?
August 8, 2021
Does this jacket ball up and pack into itself for backpacking?