Select a size:
Designed to be incredibly warm and waterproof, the Black Diamond Absolute Mitten protects your hands from the coldest temperatures and worst weather imaginable. It's an expedition-worthy mitten, allowing for extreme alpine and backcountry use in frigid conditions. The removable liner features a waterproof Gore-Tex membrane with XCR technology for optimum breathability when you're moving quickly while pushing peaks.
PrimaLoft Kodenshi insulation is combined with high-loft fleece for maximum heat-trapping loft in sub-zero conditions, allowing you to stay outside without sacrificing frostbite in shivering temperatures. The outer shell of the mitten is constructed from abrasion-resistant nylon with a reinforced thumb for working with fixed lines. Additionally, the goat leather palm is soft and supple, also standing up to rigorous use with KEVLAR stitching.
- Expedition mittens are incredibly warm and waterproof
- PrimaLoft Kodenshi and high-loft fleece insulation
- Removable liner with waterproof Gore-Tex membrane
- Gauntlet-style cuff for protection from the elements
- Abrasion-resistant nylon shell with reinforced thumb
- Goat leather palm with Kevlar stitching
- Item #BLD00K5
- [shell] abrasion-resistant nylon, reinforced thumb
- GORE-TEX membrane with XCR Technology
- PrimaLoft Kodenshi, high-loft fleece
- Removable Liner
- gauntlet mitten
- wrist cinch
- Palm Grip
- yes, goat leather palm with KEVLARÂ® stitching
- Claimed Weight
- [size medium] 15 oz
- Recommended Use
- alpine & expedition
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.