Up To 50% Off:
Why We Like The 9.6 Dry Bi-Pattern Rope
The 9.6 Dry Bi-Pattern Rope isn't too stiff or too soft: It's just right, giving us rugged performance and a great feel whether we're desert cragging or sending mixed routes. We easily identify mid-point on rappel with the bi-pattern weave and no longer run from encroaching rain clouds with the rope weather protected from the inside out.
- Versatile dry rope for the varying routes of the all-round climber
- 9.6mm diameter perfectly balances durability and ease of handling
- Single rope for top rope, sport, and mixed routes
- Dry treated core and sheath meet UIAA water-repellent standard
- Bi-pattern for safe, easily visible, and permanent mid-point marking
- Item #BLDZ9F5
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.