Tough and reliable.
The Black Crows Men's Ventus Light 3L Jacket is a tough shell, designed for ripping steep lines in the Alps and sinking turns into deep Japanuary pow. The fully taped Gore-Tex shell keeps you nice and dry while you're plowing through the white room, and it breathes well when you're cruising up a steep bootpack.
The lightweight design makes this shell the perfect touring companion and is easily stowed in a pack when conditions warm up. Underarm vents dump heat quickly along the skintrack, and the interior net pockets let you stash your skins in your jacket for quick transitions and hot laps.
- A tough ski jacket for touring or resort ripping
- Three-layer Gore-Tex shell repels stormy weather
- Fully taped seams keep moisture from sneaking in
- Underarm venting dumps heat on the skin track
- Interior net pockets stash your skins for quick laps
- Flip up the helmet-compatible hood when the winds pick up
- Sitting in the shadow of Mont Blanc, Black Crows knows a thing or two about big- mountain skiing
- Item #BKC001Z