Ventus 3L Gore-Tex Pant
Developed for adventurous ski tours and big-mountain pursuits, the Black Crows Men's Venus Gore-Tex 3L Pant maximizes mobility when you're skinning uphill for hours at a time and dropping into steep, powder-filled gullies on the way down. Gore-Tex 3-layer construction offers burly protection from deep snow and raging storms, while withstanding hardcore abuse in the backcountry. The ergonomic design promotes full range of motion when you're skinning up ridges and charging steep couloirs.
Functional pockets store all your backcountry essentials, with large openings facilitating quick grabbing of items on the move. Outer-thigh vents release warmth on uphill slogs, so you're not overheating or sweating profusely on the way up. Dual loops secure ice axes and screws when you're performing a technical ascent with mixed climbing. Bottom hems feature zippered openings for easy fitment over your boots, complete with two snaps for fine-tuning the fit and feel.
- Pants built for ski tours on incredible mountains
- Gore-Tex 3L fabric keeps you cool and protected from the elements
- Large two-way side zips dump excess heat when the going gets tough
- Deep thigh pockets hold gloves during quick change overs
- Internal snow gaiters keep snow out of your socks on the boot pack
- Adjustable waistband with belt loops keep you comfortable
- Item #BKC0035
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: large
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 195lbs
These are very well made and though out pants by BC. The face fabric is some of the most durable I've ever seen used on a ski pant. I could see these lasting 4-5 seasons with very heavy use. The fit is nice in the waist but just a tad loose in the lower leg. But definitely wouldn't say these are a freeride/super baggy fit overall.