Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Orb Freebird Ski
The Black Crows Orb Freebird Ski is swift on the uphill and tenacious on the downhill. Each ski sports a superlight weight of barely over three pounds, making it suitable for ski mountaineering, but a moderately wide waist of 90mm makes this ski applicable for backcountry touring through variable conditions. Its classic camber ensures edge control when you're skiing down steep, icy couloirs, and the front rocker pivots and floats over softer snow while the early rise tail helps eliminate hooking as you exit a turn.
- Reliable touring ski handles whatever snow is in the backcountry
- Versatile 90mm waist width for edge hold in variable conditions
- Classic camber offers stable edge control on firmer snow
- Front rocker pivots and floats over softer snow
- Extended paulownia core for lightness
- Carbon and fiberglass laminates enhance torsional rigidity
- Semi-cap combines durable sandwich with light cap
- Item #BKCB02D
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.