Why We Like The Black Crows Hybrid Alpha Jacket
Like other hybrids, the Black Crows Hybrid Alpha Jacket mixes and matches materials to solve our biggest layering conundrum on the trail or mountain—how to stay warm enough without getting too hot and sweaty when we crank up our intensity in cold conditions. This jacket threads that needle with its Pertex Quantum Air shell—which is not only breathable, but also air permeable—and its body-mapped insulation. The front and shoulders feature warm yet breathable Polartec Alpha insulation while the sides and back feature a lighter stretch-mesh blend that maximizes breathability and manages moisture to keep us drier and more comfortable when we're huffing and puffing our way up the skin or sending it. This gives us the technical performance we crave for our high-output winter pursuits.
- Technical jacket for high-output winter activities
- Best for backcountry skiing
- Shell offers windproofing and air permeability to optimize comfort
- Cordura mesh panels maximize moisture-wicking and breathability
- High pockets compatible with hip belt or harness
- Item #BKCB05X
- Responsible Collection
- Pertex Quantum Air (100% recycled nylon)
- [front, shoulder] Polartec Alpha, [sides, back] 50% nylon, 36% recycled polyester, 14% elastane
- not sealed
- fixed, 3-panel
- 2 zippered harness-compatible hand
- Powder Skirt
- backcountry skiing, ski mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help