Select style & size:Select options
Daemon Birdie Ski
The Daemon Birdie is a hard-charging daily driver that has your back any day of the season. Although it may not be a burly boat that surfs over snorkel-deep blower, it's the fattest of Black Crow's all-mountain women's skis, keeping you afloat in the soft stuff while remaining solid and responsive when you're back to carving hardpack.
The Daemon combines a lightweight, playful core with stable flex underfoot, so your'e free to huck cliffs or rail groomers and high speeds. Progressive flex in the tip and tail alongside full reverse camber makes for quick and easy turn initiation as you dodge tight trees or maneuver a tight chute entrance, with semi-capped sidewalls providing durability and a low swing weight.
- A playful daily driver for ripping all parts of the mountain
- Mid-fat waist can handle a variety of snow conditions
- Full reverse camber delivers intuitive turning in tight places
- Poplar wood core is lively and playful without weighing you down
- Titanal laminate provides a solid underfoot flex
- Sitting in the shadow of Mont Blanc, Chamonix-based Black Crows knows a thing or two about big-mountain skiing
- Item #BKC004I
What do you think about this product?