Your ticket to anywhere.
A new offering this year in Black Crows' ripping fleet of planks, the Women's Daemon Birdie Ski is a hard-charging daily driver that has your back any day of the season. Although it may not be a burly boat that surfs over snorkel-deep blower, the 99mm waist keeps you afloat in the soft stuff while remaining solid and responsive while you're carving hardpack or dodging death cookies.
The poplar wood core is light and playful for when feel like giving it a good huck, and a layer of Titanal under two thirds of the ski combines a stiff and stable flex underfoot with a more progressive flex in the tip and tail. The full reverse camber makes for quick and easy turn initiation while you're dodging tight trees or maneuvering through a tight entrance, while semi-capped ABS sidewalls combine durability with a low swing weight.
- A playful daily driver for ripping freeride skiers
- 99mm waist can handle a variety of conditions
- Full reverse camber for easy turn initiation
- Poplar wood core is lively and playful
- Titanal laminate for a solid flex underfoot
- Sitting in the shadow of Mont Blanc, Chamonix-based Black Crows knows a thing or two about big-mountain skiing
- Item #BKC002I