style for the resort, burly for the backcountry.
There are some ski jackets that forgo performance with a flashy style. Not the Black Crows Men's Corpus 3L Jacket, which brings both fashion and function for styling at the resort and relying on when you're backcountry touring in powder. It packs waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex protection in a thin, light 3-layer construction for compact packing in ski packs when you're skinning. The powder skirt is there when you're plowing buckets of snow, and it's removable when you're cruising groomers on a bluebird day. There are large vents under each arm if you have to make your ascent with the shell on because it's snowing.
- Ski jacket developed for the high mountains
- Gore-Tex gives phenomenal waterproof, breathable protection
- 3-layer cut is thin, light, and extremely packable
- Underarm ventilation includes long zippers for maximum airflow
- Adjustable hood and removable powder skirt customize coverage
- Recco reflector may help Recco-equipped ski patrols find the jacket in emergencies
- Item #BKC002V
[membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex (3-layer), [face fabric] 100% nylon
helmet compatible, adjustable
[external] 2 handwarmer, 2 chest, 1 sleeve, 1 back, [internal] 1 security, 1 stash
limited 2 years