Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Winner 3.0 Pant
Bjorn Daehlie's Winner Pant was designed for passionate cross country skiers and outdoor enthusiasts. The paneled design functions as both breathable active wear and light protection against wind and precipitation, with a stretch construction that allows you to move freely on the nordic track.
- Technical soft shell pants for cross-country skiers
- Microfiber at the front is both wind- and water-resistant
- Articulated knees provide unimpeded mobility
- Stretch panels at the back enhance your range of motion and comfort
- A drawstring and elastic waistband provides a personalized fit
- Reflective elements assure added visibility in low-light scenarios
- Zipper at the calf allows you to slip your boots on and off easily
- Item #BJOC01X
4 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.