Lightweight thermal protection.
Locking in thermal warmth without stifling you in perspiration or soaking up outside moisture, the Bjorn Daehlie Men's Winner 2.0 Pant provides lightweight protection for recreational cross-country skiers. Two-way stretch fabric conforms to your every move, complemented with wind- and water-resistant fabric along the front panels for extra weather protection. The DWR treatment repels outside moisture, ensuring you don't end up soggy on the trail. Articulated knees allow the full range of motion that's essential for cross-country skiing. Other details include an elasticized waist with silicone grip along the interior, as well as reflective logo hits for visibility.
- Wind and water-resistant pant for nordic skiing
- 2-way stretch fabric provides full range of motion
- DWR finish repels oncoming snow and outside moisture
- Articulated knees promote skate skiing movements
- Elastic waistband with non-slip silicone grip
- Mesh lining wicks moisture when you're perspiring
- 3/4-length side zips for easy on and off
- Reflective logo hit for extra visibility
- Item #BJO000C
- Q & A
Perfect Winter Training Pant
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 160lbs
I'm a longtime skier who has owned a couple Winner pants. It is absolutely one of the best training pant on the market. Use them for skiing and winter training. Perfect fit.