Layering done right.
Start your winter layering off right with the Bjorn Daehlie Men's Trainingwool Top. Made from merino wool, this baselayer offers plenty of warmth and next-to-skin comfort. Mesh panels at the back provide maximum ventilation while you ski, climb, and hike. The Trainingwool's semi-fitted design makes it easy to add layers for ultimate warmth and protection through all your winter excursions.
- A half-zip baselayer for cold-weather layering
- Merino wool regulates temperature and repels odor
- Mesh back panels for maximum ventilation
- Mock-neck for additional coverage
- Semi-fitted design for easy layering
- Item #BJO000J
- Q & A
None of this brands products have any weights listed. Both fabric thinkness or overall weight...disappointing...can you tell me what the fabric thickness of the "Trainingwool" shirt is? Thanks!
Anyone know if this has thumb holes?