Training Wool Long-Sleeve Top
Brave cold weather to continue your training regiment, or beef up your layering for a day at the ski resort with the Bjorn Daehlie Training Wool Long-Sleeve Top. This performance baselayer boasts two different wool blends that are strategically body mapped to control your temperature, resist odors, and wick moisture so that you can perform at your best.
- Performance base layer for your rigorous outdoor adventures
- Wool blend wicks moisture, eliminates odor, breathes well
- Panels underarm wick moisture slightly better then face fabric
- Crew neck design fits well under other shirts for layering reasons
- Item #BJO003K
- [face fabric] 60% merino wool, 40% polyester, [2nd fabric] 52% merino wool, 48% polyester
- merino wool is naturally odor resistant
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backpacking, casual, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, hiking, nordic classic, nordic skate, nordic touring, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding, road running, trail running, training, triathlon
What do you think about this product?