Training Tech Pant
The Bjorn Daehlie Training Tech Pant is a great way to stay dry, comfortable, and temperature-regulated during high output activities in cold weather. It's made with a smooth and moisture wicking-fabric that moves sweat and moisture away from the skin to ensure that your clothes won't start to soak and freeze when you're far from home. You'll be warm and dry while you move, but not too warm thanks to breathable mesh panels at the back of the knees and waist for ventilation during any activity. The form-fitting design keeps the fabric closer to your skin for more effective wicking and less heat escape, letting you charge on through the winter cold with confidence.
- Lightweight baselayer for high-output pursuits in cold weather
- Moisture-moving fabric prevents sweat from gathering and freezing
- Mesh ventilation at the knees and waist ensure breathable comfort
- Stretchy construction ensures that you can move how you need to
- Close fit provides more effective warmth and wicking
- Item #BJO003G
- 91% polyester, 9% elastane
- Insulation Weight
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, running, hiking,
What do you think about this product?