25% Offsale $146.21 $194.95
Thermo Hybrid Jacket
Although primarily designed for cross-country skiing, the Bjorn Dahlie Men's Thermo Hybrid Jacket is an extremely versatile insulator for any aerobic activities in the frigid cold. Its Polartec Alpha insulated chest is so breathable that Polartec calls it air permeable, which means it breathes the moment you put the jacket on, as opposed to standard breathable insulators that only breathe until you start sweating. Bjorn wrapped this innovative insulation in Pertex Quantum for reliable water-resistance, rugged windproofing, and extreme breathability. The rest of the jacket is stretchy softshell material that wicks moisture, dries quickly, and offers a four-way stretch for freedom of movement.
- Synthetic insulator made to move whether skiing or winter running
- Polartec Alpha insulated chest is warm and air permeable
- Pertex Quantum chest is windproof and ruggedly water-resistant
- Four-way stretch sleeves, waist, and back ensure freedom of movement
- Thumbholes and adjustable waist secure the fit
- Item #BJO003B
[main] 100% nylon [contrast] 88% nylon, 12% elastane [second contrast] 90% nylon, 10% elastane [lining] 100% polyester
2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, nordic classic, nordic skate, nordic touring, road running, trail running
- Q & A
I bought this shoftshell jacket for the cold and wet autumn weather and the jacket performed as desired.
take 20% off coupons from coupon-code.info