No matter if you're skating a challenging track or training for a biathlon event, the Bjorn Daehlie Women's Supreme Jacket pulls your early morning workout together with efficiency. The outer softshell is constructed from weather-resistant polyester and stretch panels that move with your body and help it breath. Lined with a soft wool blend that traps heat and circulates perspiration away from your skin, you can push yourself up the steeper sections without a hitch. Thanks to a Bionic Finish Eco coating, you'll shed any snow flurries that come your way as you ski, and the elastic panels in the cuffs keep out any cold wind that accompanies said snow.
- Technical softshell jacket designed for intense nordic skiing
- Durable water repellent finish sheds water and preserves color
- Elastic underarm panels and articulated sleeves provide mobility
- Mesh panel at back enhances breathability during aerobic activiy
- Reflective tabs on arms for safety during early morning laps
- Secure snacks, maps, phone, or keys in the pockets
- Item #BJO0025