When you're running on cool, damp mornings in the springtime, make sure you're rocking the Bjorn Daehlie Spring Vest to give yourself that extra bit of coverage you need for weather protection and warmth. This vest is made with an ultralight four-way stretch fabric that not only moves comfortably with you as you pick up your tempo, but also resists wind and water to keep you moving through blowing breezes and light rain. When the weather warms up a bit and you need to ventilate, you've got mesh panels in the back to let your heat escape, as well as a tab on the front zipper that'll let you keep your vest unzipped without having the sides flap around in the wind. Tack on 360-degrees of reflective elements and a set of zippered hand pockets, and you've a reliable vest that'll keep you covered for long spring miles.
- Lightweight running vest for fickle spring conditions
- Four-way stretch fabric lets you move easily on the road or trail
- Weather-resistant protection guards against wind and lighter rain
- Mesh panels on the back help you maintain a comfortable temperature
- Inner tap keeps the main zipper connected when unzipped for venting
- Zippered pockets let you bring along snacks and energy gels
- Item #BJO004J