Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
For speedy races and training days.
Whether it's a crispy sunny morning or a cool grey afternoon, your Bjorn Daehlie Women's Spectrum 3.0 Jacket provides comfort and protection while you're schussing along the Nordic track. This lightweight jacket sports a 2-layer polyester softshell construction that sheds light weather and wind, while breathing well when you start to work up a sweat. The mesh panels dump heat when you're racing the clock to set a new PR and the articulated sleeves allow full mobility when you're striding past the competition.
- A lightweight shell for speed on the Nordic track
- 2-layer material repels water and breathes well
- Bionic Finish Eco fabric delivers longlasting durability
- Articulated sleeves allow a full range of motion
- Mesh panels allow comfortable ventilation
- Slim fit maintains a low-profile design
- Item #BJO0026
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.