For speedy races and training days.
Whether it's a crispy sunny morning or a cool grey afternoon, your Bjorn Daehlie Women's Spectrum 3.0 Jacket provides comfort and protection while you're schussing along the Nordic track. This lightweight jacket sports a 2-layer polyester softshell construction that sheds light weather and wind, while breathing well when you start to work up a sweat. The mesh panels dump heat when you're racing the clock to set a new PR and the articulated sleeves allow full mobility when you're striding past the competition.
- A lightweight shell for speed on the Nordic track
- 2-layer material repels water and breathes well
- Bionic Finish Eco fabric delivers longlasting durability
- Articulated sleeves allow a full range of motion
- Mesh panels allow comfortable ventilation
- Slim fit maintains a low-profile design
- Item #BJO0026
- 100% polyester
- fully taped
- 2 zippered hand
- Recommended Use
- nordic classic, nordic skate, nordic touring