Across the entire spectrum.
From classic trails to nordic tours, the Bjorn Daehlie Men's Spectrum 3.0 Jacket covers all your cross-country desires with stretchy function and breathable comfort. Treated with Bionic Finish Eco and featuring fully sealed seams, you'll have no problem with light snow flurries dampening your afternoon, and the softshell construction offers performance breathability no matter what pace you set. Highly elasticated mesh at the back and underarm panels wicks away your hard-earned perspiration so you aren't ending the skate all cold and clammy, while the articulated sleeves give your pole-planting arms the reach they crave.
- Technical softshell for Nordic adventures on trail or off
- Eco-friendly DWR treatment sheds snow and dirt
- Elastic, breathable construction compliments fast paced skating
- Mesh panels assist in venting extra heat and regulating temperature
- Elastic cuffs and adjustable hem keep jacket in place while active
- Reflective details help keep you safe in low-visibility conditions
- Slim fit cuts down on performance hindering bulk
- Item #BJO001P
- Q & A
Great Cold Weather Training Jacket
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 175lbs
I'm 5'11" and 175lbs - I went with the large on this and it fits great. I possibly could have gone with the Medium, but figured I would be wearing this with at least a base layer underneath it so figured I'd give room to layer up. I know its designed with the intent of being used for nordic skiing, but while we don't have much snow currently, I've been using it for winter training on runs and bike rides.
- For as warm & windproof as this is, it still breaths really well. I tend to overheat pretty easily, but for the winter runs and bike rides I've put this through it has performed great so far.
- It has reflective bits for when running/riding in city at night. I try to limit my night rides for fear of cars, but can't always help when a ride goes late. Gives me a bit of confidence knowing its a bit reflective.
- The fit is great. Trim without being restrictive.
- Honestly not much yet. I haven't had the chance to give the DWR a real test but will report back when I do!
Overall, if you're looking for a good option for winter training - nordic skiing, running, biking, etc, this is a great option to protect you from the elements! Feel free to reach me at my direct line 801.204.4547 or my email firstname.lastname@example.org if you do have any other questions on the jacket or would like help ordering the right size!