Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Raw 3.0 Jacket
The Bjorn Dahlie Raw 3.0 Jacket delivers the best in cross country skiing jackets that Dahlie offers. With clean lines and a removable insulated vest, the jacket not only looks good on the skate track, but keeps you comfortable as well. Its 3-layer softshell construction with a c_change membrane blocks wind and water while a protective placket that's secured by small magnets over the zipper ensures not even the most diligent gust can creep in and chill your core. When it's especially cold out, wear the removable vest under the shell for warmth as you ski, or take it out and wear it out to an après-dinner with your ski buddies. Wool blend panels on the back of the shell and vest ensure mobility, breathability, insulation, and moisture-wicking so you can stay comfortable for your full training session.
- Feature loaded jacket with removable vest for cross country skiing
- 3-layer softshell with c_change membrane is water, wind-resistant
- Wind-blocking placket over zipper is held down by small magnets
- Removable insulated vest provides warmth on chilly mornings out
- Wool panels provide stretch, breathability, and moisture-wicking
- Reflective details provide visibility in low light conditions
- Articulated sleeves ensure mobility for training on the skate track
- Slim fit reduces bulk for freedom of movement while allowing layers
- Item #BJO0037
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.