There's no point in weatherproofing yourself if you're only going to be covered in sweat twenty minutes into your workout. Hit the Nordic track the right way with Bjorn Dahlie's Pro Pant, and you'll stay dry and comfortable no matter how intense your training gets. These technical softshell pants defend against any cold wind or light snow you may be driving into, but they also feature mesh ventilation worthy of high-impact workouts. Designed with highly elastic seams and articulated knees, you won't feel confined or restricted as you enjoy your snowy aspen-filled solitude and rigorous cardio.
- Softshell pants for high intensity nordic training
- Windproof front panels defend against cold winter winds
- Durable water repellent sheds any light snow you encounter
- Mesh ventilation provides highly breathable active comfort
- Four-way stretch engenders full mobility as you ski
- Elastic waistband features internal drawstring for adjustability
- Secure stash ideal for storing your car key or pass
- Zippered cuffs with silicone grips pairs well with XC ski boots
- Item #BJO002C
- [face fabric] 100% polyester, Bionic DWR coating, [2nd fabric] 92% polyester, 8% elastane
- 1 zippered side
- elastic with drawstring
- Recommended Use
- nordic classic, nordic skate, nordic touring, training
What do you think about this product?
February 4, 2020
This is more of a tight than pants
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought
- 5` 0"
- 100 lbs
I ordered this based on the description of it as a pant. I wanted a pant so I could fit a good base layer underneath. In reality, it is a tight. It fits like a tight and the material is quite thin. Accordingly, I am sending it back.