Lightweight and full of flex, the Bjorn Daehlie Power Pants were made for early morning outing on your touring or cross-country skis. Super thin softshell provides lightweight protection, treated with a durable water repellent finish to shed the weather, and it delivers a barely-there feeling that's easy to ski in. The pants feature a flattering, modern fit, with articulated knees and breathable stretch back panels that let you power through the Nordic track at any speed you please.
- Lightweight softshell pants for Nordic skiing in light weather
- DWR treatment encourages flakes to bead up and roll off
- Breathable elastic back panels keep you moving at top speed
- Elastic waistband features a silicone grip for secure fit
- Internal drawstring lets you adjust the waist for comfort
- Zippered cuffs designed to work well with XC ski boots
- Item #BJO005C
What do you think about this product?