Select a size:
Lightweight and full of flex, the Bjorn Daehlie Power Pants were made for early morning outing on your touring or cross-country skis. Super thin softshell provides lightweight protection, treated with a durable water repellent finish to shed the weather, and it delivers a barely-there feeling that's easy to ski in. The pants feature a flattering, modern fit, with articulated knees and breathable stretch back panels that let you power through the Nordic track at any speed you please.
- Lightweight softshell pants for Nordic skiing in light weather
- DWR treatment encourages flakes to bead up and roll off
- Breathable elastic back panels keep you moving at top speed
- Elastic waistband features a silicone grip for secure fit
- Internal drawstring lets you adjust the waist for comfort
- Zippered cuffs designed to work well with XC ski boots
- Item #BJO005C
- [face fabric] 100% polyester, Bionic DWR coating, [2nd fabric] 92% polyester, 8% elastane
- 1 zippered
- elastic with drawstring
- Recommended Use
- nordic classic, nordic skate, nordic touring
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.