Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Performance Tights we have in stock.View Similar Products
For the solo workout.
While the crowds are lined up for the vertical terrain, you're quite content skating through the woods in peace and quiet. The Women's Bjorn Daehlie Mora Tight assists in helping you move and keeping you comfortable. Constructed from a stretchy polyester, you can move your legs freely as you skate ski through the pines and flush the chickadees from their branches. Should some snow flurries kick up, a softshell panel at the front blocks wind and repels moisture, keeping your thighs warm and dry. Strategically placed mesh paneling helps vent away excess heat so you don't end the day cold and clammy, and a reflective panel on the thighs keeps you visible to snowmobiles and stray plows.
- Performance leggings for training or nordic ski workouts
- Main fabric provides stretch performance and wicks away sweat
- Front panel repels wind and light rain and snow as you skate
- Articulated knees and elastic seams maximize mobility
- Silicone grip at waistband provides secure fit while you move
- Reflective hits on the outer thigh provide 360-degree visibility
- Slim fit reduces bulk for streamlined performance
- Item #BJO002F