Why We Like The Kikut Jacket
Sure, there are folks who like to skate around the track with skin-tight lycra, but you like a little extra room, and Bjorn Daehlie’s Kikut is the ideal partner in crime. It packs in a wind and water repellent softshell front that cuts through the elements, while a stretch panel back promotes ventilation. A more relaxed fit is perfect for layering up or staying comfortable on long tours.
- A classic and traditional XC-ski jacket with a little extra room
- Relaxed fit offers space for layers and comfort for long days
- Wind and water repellent softshell front withstands storms
- Stretch panel on back promotes mobility and breathability
- Bionic Finish Eco DWR keeps light rain and sleet rolling off
- Zippered pockets provide storage for essentials
- Item #BJOC03F
- [lining] 92% polyester, 8% elastane
- 2 zippered hand, 1 chest
- Recommended Use
- nordic skiing, training
What do you think about this product?