Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Let the games go on.
Hiking into a pristine alpine meadow, the wind at your back, the sun lighting up the wildflowers, it's all fun and games until that wind turns bitter cold. The Women's Bjorn Daehlie keeps the party going by providing a protective barrier between you and the harsher forces of nature. A Bionic Finish Eco coating provides water resistant protection if drops of rain join the windy fray, while the softshell ripstop is breathable so you can continue to play. If the gnashing of the wind is particularly harsh, zip the jacket up and pop the hood for some wind-blocking action that keeps the fun alive.
- Softshell jacket perfect for getting active in blustery weather
- A durable water repellent coating helps shed rain and dirt
- Reinforced shoulders, hood, and zipper blocks the cold wind
- Articulated sleeves provide range of motion for trail running
- Thumbholes keep the sleeves in place while you cover terrain
- Reflective hits on on the arms for visibility at night
- Item #BJO0028
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.