When going for an quick-paced hike in the Smoky Mountains, if you're unsure whether those distant clouds signal rain or just the famous haze of these rolling hills, the Bjorn Daehlie Women's Full Zip Sweater offers lightweight protection from the wind and light showers. While the body is constructed from a stretchy polyester blend that lets you breath as you hike, the shoulders, cuffs, and chest—including the neck—boast a polyester panel designed to block out a cold breeze. The entire softshell is treated with Bionic Finish Eco, which sheds dirt and light rain, so if those distant clouds produce some precipitation you'll be fit as a fiddle, especially with that hood.
- Performance shell for trail running or a fast-paced hike
- Polyester paneling at chest, shoulders, and cuff blocks wind
- Durable water repellent treatment sheds dirt and light rain
- Articulated sleeves and incorporated elastic promotes mobility
- Thumb holes and elastic cuffs secure sleeves as you move
- Semi-fitted to reduce fabric bulk from hindering your movements
- Item #BJO002S
- 86% polyester, 14% elastane
- 1 zippered chest
- Recommended Use
- hiking, road running, trail running
What do you think about this product?