Rain, wind? No worries.
When you're headed out for a quick hike on your favorite Blue Ridge Mountain trail and the classic Appalachian haze is looking suspect of rain, the Bjorn Daehlie Men' Full-Zip Sweater offers protection from potential wind and scattered showers while keeping you warm on your adventure. This sweater's body is constructed with a stretchy polyester-blend fabric that breathes as you hike while protective panels block out chilly gusts where you need. The entire jacket is finished with Bionic Finish Eco that fends off dirt and light precipitation so when those distant clouds decide to produce rain, you'll be set, especially with the Full-Zip's hood.
- Comfortable windbreaker jacket for chillier hikes outdoors
- Windproof panels block out cold gusts for extra warmth
- Stretchy fabric offers wide range of motion
- Bionic Finish Eco protects from light showers
- Finish also adds durability
- Item #BJO002R