Hit the Nordic Track with more gusto than ever in the Bjorn Daehlie. It's got all the stretch and breathability you need to layer comfortably as you glide through snowy woods. The highly water resistant and breathable softshell fabric in the chest, shoulders, and lower back protects you from wind and snow, while the mesh ventilated upper-back lets heat escape as you start to work up a sweat. The rest of the fabrics in the jacket are made with a stretchy synthetic blend, allowing you to move freely on long climbs and winding downhills. There's a soft brushed interior which, along with the Polartec insulated hood, offers added warmth on chilly early morning sessions. The collar of the jacket sits higher than normal for coverage against the wind when you pick up speed, while the full-zip design lets you vent as much as you need to when you're really working hard.
- Water-resistant and breathable jacket for cross-country skiing
- Main softshell fabric blocks the elements and regulates temperature
- Eco-friendly DWR treatment sheds moisture from falling snow
- Mesh-vented upper allows for cooling airflow as you ski
- Stretch panels makes it easier to move along the Nordic Track
- Insulated hood provides toasty coverage from wind and snow
- Zippered pockets keep trail maps and energy gels securely stashed
- Item #BJO003A
- [front, sleeves, and lower back] 3-layer polyester softshell, Bionic Finish Eco water-repellent treatment, [other fabrics] polyester and elastane blends, Bionic Finish Eco water-repellent treatment
- Polartec insulation
- 2 zippered hand
- mesh back panel
- Recommended Use
- nordic classic, nordic skate, nordic touring
What do you think about this product?